Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Katy Perry 'Tired of Being Blogger'?

Silly with the tittle? Maybe!

Foxnews.com reports: Katy Perry 'Tired of Being Famous' Katy Perry has had a charmed life. Not only is the 27-year-old rich, beautiful and talented with a body to die for, her "Teenage Dream" album matched Michael Jackson's Hot 100 record for the most #1 songs off a single album. Nevertheless, she's kinda sick of being famous.

Asked by me in my last dream, she said, "I won't join you to win a project of In-House training program. I have nothing to do with that." I didn't say anything. I woke up and sighed. And you may say, "Oh, Mr. Nurman, there you go again!"

Wanna have my book?
Katy Perry won't struggle hard for a pagerank 1,2,3 or more on Google page's competition. While her name used as a keyword maybe something that bloggers need to compete for. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with her tiredness of being famous if she felt that way. There's nothing wrong with corruptions here in Indonesia, which seem never stop to become the spotlight of the day, either.

I'm not sure of what I said the latter. I'm too shy to ask Katy Perry or our President about it. Anybody dares?


2 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful and interesting article
    The most glamorous one i have read today!




    High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John, I'm flattered. Keep doing your best.

    ReplyDelete

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...