Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Milla Jovovich questions the Hollywood Awards Gala?

Dressed in stunning orange long gown, Milla Jovovich looks slim and gorgeous at the 14th annual Hollywood Awards Gala in Detroit.

However, there's something made her wonder that night. When I tried to find out what it was through TV there was no sign of absurdity. Everything seemed to be just perfect.

It looked like she was questioning something with a language which I didn't understand at all. Her eyes blinked and she was nervous.

I asked her, "what's going on dear?"

"How could it be?" she responded.

"What?"

"The people here, they're supposed to be at the train station."

"What are you talking about?"

"They are the train commuters."

I was puzzled but when I started to ask again, I found that, in fact, Milla Jovovich hadn't said anywords at all. How could TV speak with you? Now, those people seemed to question back, "Too much blogging will kill you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...