Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Michael J. Fox not happy with his past, present?

Michael J. Fox is not happy with his life if it were not just the way it is.

Living nearby a public cemetery together with wife and father in-law was not his goal in life. It never happens.

If only he could turn back the time he would not have taken the commuter train from Bogor to my workplace downtown Jakarta, sitting on the top of it.

And since up to now floodings won't get away from most parts of Jakarta area, he thanks God he was not born in a slum area which was prone to flood.

Ask him about happiness. He won't say, "I'm not an actor, I'm not a star and I don't even have my own car." Whoops, this lyric belongs to Michael learns to rock. I'm not sure if learning to tickle other's fancy is part of happiness, to him. But to me, this will tickle his fancy as to learning how to live in a slum area.

What? No comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...