Sunday, October 17, 2010

HBO questioning Tea Leoni style comedy

Tea Leoni is getting ready to follow a blogger's footsteps, that is to tickle your fancy: Maybe, you have known, the actress is in talks to star in a new fashion-based series for HBO. But you don't know, how well she amuses you. Neither do I, to tell you the truth.

Deadline.com reports that the cable network has designs on "Spring/Fall," a glitzy "Sex and the City"-esque comedy that follows the adventures of style-savvy Manhattanites. Why Deadline com doesn't report me anything? is that weird? Okay, it's not funny.

"The Naked Truth" belonging to Leoni - the '90s sitcom TV gig - is producing the project and would play one half of a fashion partnership between two women with bloggers? Sure, again, this is an odd statement.

Yeah, HBO should question Tea Leoni about this absurdity, or question me? No, I'm busy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...