Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chile mine: What executives cannot learn!

Who is studying the reports from the Chilean mine on the role shift supervisor Luis Urzua played hide and seek. Wait a second, what's wrong with the latter sentence?


“I’m quite obsessed with the feel-good stories of the miners, and I am especially interested in the competent and compassionate leadership of Luis Urzua,” who says this? There is nothing tickling things about this words.

Urzua was the final miner to reach the surface.  And he will never ever get back for camping, let alone with the whole family, that's silly.

Sure, he won't. How about you? But before I continue learning to tickle your fancy here, I would like to say, this silly post is what executives cannot learn, hahaha ....

Really not recommended for the executives to spend the time here, reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...