Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow to be a dangdut singer?

Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow who's fond of singing and to start her first debut as singer might say, "Of course not!" What is dangdut? she may ask.

Country music, that's what she likes to sing and never ever invites Elvy Sukaesih, the queen of dangdut, to be a back-up vocalist on stage. When Elvy Sukaesih was comfirmed about it, she said, "Why not?" but, "back-up vocalist? Are you kidding me?"

Gwyneth Paltrow to sing dangdut song may sound ridiculous. But the kind of music which often sentimentally tickles everyone to dance is a worth try. The collaboration of country music and dangdut may bring a harmonious rhythm of tickling music.

Would you like to try it with me, Ms. Paltrow?

(She says, blah blah blah ...)
"What? Come on. How could you think I am one of those paparazzi?
"blah blah blah (off the record)
"Okay. But, sorry, I can't make it. I'll be busy blogging next week, next month and next year ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...