Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eminem and Dangdut Song

Is Eminem one of the hip-hop stars? Eminem uses all types of four-letter words and adult topics in his music, and never sings dangdut song, let alone with the Indonesian King of Dangdut, Rhoma Irama. Music is part of his life and Rhoma Irama.thinks that way too.

But, world, do you know who Rhoma Irama is? Pay a visit to Indonesia, but sorry--it's rampant, prone to corruption all over the regions today.

In a preview released Friday (October 8) from his upcoming interview with a blogger, Em describes his household as a swearing-free zone but it is free from Dangdut song!

"I'm a parent; I have daughters. It's okay, if they want to sing with me all the time, but not dangdut. I'm afraid they wont' forget where they belong to and dance anytime they want, even on the street," Em told tickling blogger, Mr. Trilili.

"I'm not saying there's no tolerant in the music, there's much different between Rap and Dangdut," Em explained. "But this is music, this is my art and this is what I do."

Em has tried to create any tickling songs but we don't know yet, when they will be released, and of course, no dangdut singers all over Indonesia know abut it.

"Desire still exists, but I don't think it's fun to sing something you don't like to sing, you know, bringing the new atmosphere to the world is fun with rap, not with dangdut" he told the Anythingyousay Times in June.

"There was so much fun in the world, including writing parody."

Hmm, who said the latter? Who said all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...