Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clint Eastwood, Hereafter and Telepathy

No tickling face should be there when it comes to hereafter discussion, you may ponder mortality with it. Clint Eastwood with his Hereafter forces us to muse about spiritual things.

But I'm not sure if Mr. Eastwood would like to contemplate with me by the seashore and we then talk about Tsunami in Aceh. His film could be an interesting topic to discuss about. I used to live in Aceh when I was only a toddler, but I didn't remember anything during my stay that age.

As Mr. Eastwood turned 80, he seems to know quite well how to prepare everything to welcome the hereafter. I don't know and I want to know from him myself. But there was no response as he didn't know me when I tried to send him the message through telepathy. I was wondering if my skill worked, so I tried to yell the same message through the hillside to get response in echo.

As I thought so, the response was, "You are lying ... ing ... ing!

Talking about lying, which one is the real tickling news below!

Clint Eastwood and Britney fast in Ramadan month?
Clint Eastwood and Justin Bieber plan to sing together someday
Clint Eastwood and Christopher Hitchens play hide and seek
Clint Eastwood and Oprah learn how to swim
Clint Eastwood wants Juliette Lewis to tickle him
Clint Eastwood and Denise Richards join in a soccer club
Clint Eastwood and Julia Roberts are fond of playing chess until late at night

English is not my mother tongue, I really appreciate any tickling comments and I will be learning to tickle your fancy with any tickling response, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...