Thursday, October 14, 2010

Britney Spears

Check out these questions:You know Britney? But, Britney Spears, Britney who?

Now focus. Who are we talking about here, Britney Spears or Britney Tampubolon? Britney Spears is no doubt a famous celebrity. She is a great singer as well as stage performer. Britney Tampubolon is the one may come from somewhere in North Sumatera, Indonesia. She may be a teacher, a salon owner or a fashion designer, etc. Both Britney Spears and Britney Tampubolon have never seen me and I haven't seen them, either.

But they came to my dream last night asking about a tickling thing. Britney Spears wondered if she could turn to Britney Tampubolon and be allowed to plow in the ricefield, and Britney Tampubolon was eager to be Britney Spears, for she had a dream of being famous and thereby she could travel around the world.

Before I could give any comments, a knock at the door suddenly distracted me. It took me by surprise then, standing in line before me, were girls named Britney. They wanted to see Britney Spears. Britney Winfred, Britney Stallone, Britney Hilton, Britney Lohan, Britney Bieber, Britney Bachchan, Britney Bin Laden and the like.

I really wanted to tell them something, but they seemed to be able to read my mind and said together the word I wanted to say,

"TOO MUCH BRITNEY WILL KILL YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...