Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Admits Failing Drug Test and learns to tickle your fancy

Lindsay Lohan is finally taking a step in the tickling direction. After news broke that she had tested positive for cocaine during her drug test, she took to tickling everybody's fancy.

For the first time ever she did not play victim. She was learning how to amuse people with jokes. She had read this blog before and got inspired of how to write anything amusing about life.


Her Twitter reads--but I wonder where you could find it: Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week to tickle his fancy.

This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to make people laugh. I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful. And especially, Mr Nurman learns to tickle your fancy, Thank you for making people laugh after reading this, even though I'm not sure whether it is funny or no ...


Lindsay, I'd like to say, be patient, girl ...

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Lohan, who is she? Is she the Prime Minister hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...