Saturday, July 4, 2015

Whiteboard Animation Evolution

Here is what I call as evolution, starting from the first time I fell in love with art of speed drawing called video scribing or whiteboard animation and the history herewith will tell the phase how I learned making whiteboard animation better time by time and from a hobby to making money!


The simple one, parody of life (2013)



Business Promotion (2014)



Do you believe in God (2014)



This one with color, more professional whiteboard animation (2014)

2015, all dreams come true and some projects are compiled here
2017 compilation March to May.



That's all the evolution from the first time, a hobby to professional work. If you like to have your business animated by me, you may contact me directly here or meet me on upwork. 

See you. I look forward to working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...