Sunday, November 10, 2013

Freelance Job's Done, Writer Is Picnicking!

Sorry everyone, don't envy me. My family and I are on picnic now. It's the time to relax after a series of long tiring day but fun, writing. There's a wealth of wonderful things for families to discover and enjoy while exploring Aberdulais Tin Works and Waterfall. But we are not there, even though some references on the Internet suggest that we spend the time to this best picnic place in the world. We just let the kids hunt for bugs and beasts or just lay out a blanket and lie in the sun. Where is it? It's not too important!

The point is how you can be like me, working from home only and manage so many freelancer writer jobs and you call it satisfaction, because it's fun and addicting--it might be one of your interests. Don't you agree with me, writing is such a nice thing to do to make a living from the comfort of your house, right?

Sorry, I need to meet the deadline, family can't wait for picnic
Sure it is, unless you have any other skills you can count on, like designing or programming, that will be a plus. So, thanks to the Internet, we, writers, are blessed by global markets and freelance jobs are on great demand now.

By the way, I've been thinking about a unique competition among us writers. Let me put this way: who can spend the longest time in picnic place while job's waiting at home, that's the winner, okay? What?! Not interested? Oh, come on, don't let more and more people envy us!

1 comment:

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...