Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jakarta flood -- cartooned

Jakarta flood cartooned.

This is a satire, a depiction of such a condition of a regular disaster responded with apathetic manner Jakarta's devastated by the floods and for such a thing many people just take it easy.

Another version of this video clip: Banjir Jakarta (Animasi lucu). I completed as soon as I had arrived home from the train station, which cancelled its regular trip and served only halfway, due to the terrible flood.Then I decided to add an English subtitle to a similar video clip so that you can understand what the man is talking about here.

January 17th 2013 was a terrible situation we had here in Jakarta, Floods were everywhere blocking access to any vital destinations, and by the time I am writing this post, the evacuations are still being carried on. I hope everything will turn to get normal soon.

Pray for Jakarta, everyone..


2 comments:

  1. You guys having terrible problems there may need a helicopter. But choppers have been governed by corrupters, right? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what happened and very sorry for that

    ReplyDelete

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...