Friday, November 30, 2012

Superman Gets Stressed, My Frst Flash Animation

Superman gets stressed
Weird Superman, he gets stressed! This is the first time I uploaded a unique animated video on YouTube. From blog walking activities, I just found out that I could convert the file into a better one, so that you guys can see it in HD quality. But I'm so lazy to do so as it takes quite a long time to upload it back to YouTube.

Is it just to kill my time to create this weird tickling animation? I did it in a day, spending the whole day of my leave, and I hope this Superman gets stressed video is going to be a good start for more sophisticated video such as explainers using flash or after effect in order to make good money. You, guys engaged in animated designs may get inspired. This work is not an extraordinary one, humbly I admit, anyway.

Superman is such an inspiration and there's much more to put to Internet to make money making animation. And this weird one, that he gets stressed it's not the point. You can get a lesson more than this even in a less-than-one minute video. It's not about right or wrong is my country: Indonesia.

That's all for today. I am looking forward to your comment, some critics and so on. Weird it's okay, but please don't get stressed like this Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...