Friday, January 20, 2012

Katy Perry

Katy Perry's Concert in Indonesia?

Why didn't the promoters tell me about it? First, don't tickle Katy Perry's funny bone. She has nothing to do with it. "Are you sure that this singer and songwriter will perform at the Sentul International Convention Center (SICC), Bogor on January 19, 2012 as part of the California Dreams Tour and then will visit me to share her tickling stories?"

Don't yell, "Come on ..."

Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name of Katy Perry, is not an amateur singer who sings melancholic song of dangdut--this kind of genre popular in Indonesia. Born in Santa Barbara, California, and raised by Christian pastor parents, Perry grew up listening to only gospel music and sang in her local church as a child. About this, she never told me in private due to continental long distance's problem.

She might have been in Jakarta by the time I'm writing this. Again, why didn't the promoters tell me about it? If they did, I would beg SOPA to stop their action to disturb our online activities, right? What is SOPA anyway? They are bad news for bloggers, artists and whoever having business on the Internet.

What do you think Mr. Promoter? Why do you think, Katy? What do you think Mr. Pirate? Whoops ....
Pirate?

Well, welcome to Indonesia, dear ...

1 comment:

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...