Saturday, December 24, 2011

Robert Pattinson's interview?

First we would like to know about your fansite Mr. Pattinson, what's the name? Does this belong to Edward Cullen ...?

Were you on shooting location, Friday night? But what did you do ..., oh wait, I know what you did last summer.

But, please make sure, you have done your homework, so that mommy won't yell at you. I am wondering why you should do your homework? You're a man, you can take care of yourself.

Just speak after mommy, It's too late, Mr. Pattinson, it's the time for you to go to bed but you're still in front of the computer, are you going to post another tickling story?

It is not funny if you say you are Robert Pattinson and ...

YOU WHAT?!

I know you're not him. Put off your mask, Mr. so and so, I know what you did last summer.

Blogging! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...