Thursday, September 29, 2011

You're not alone -- Michael Jackson never sang this song

Michael Jackson song's lyric: You're not alone, a memorable song which--swear to God--Michael Jackson himself never sang this song.

Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be you're not here with me
You never ask me how to be out of debt
Did you have to urge me to sell all my furniture?


Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did I get trapped by these loan sharks
Something whispers in my ear and says


That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I can contact you to share
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, we can hear our own fart
But you are not alone


'Loan, 'loan, why, 'loan


Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come and settle another debt
I can hear your grumbles, your burdens I won't bear
But first I need time to contact all close friends of mine


Everyday I sit and ask myself ...


"That's enough, neighbor! Haven't you had a toothache before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...