Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oprah Winfrey never asks me about Fat Burner

"Fat Burner – Is this a Scam or The Real Thing?" Don't tickle Oprah. She never asks me about this question. But whether it is a scam or not you'd better find it out yourself here ....

A lot of reviews, comments and feedbacks about the different fat burners are coming out every day. In fact, they are a combination of good and bad which is probably why some individuals thinks that these are just a scam to defraud them. But hold on a minute, there is no reason to label all fat burners as fraud as some really do work.

Fat burner, scam real thing, do they have something to do with Oprah? What a sensational distraction!

If you are one of the people who would like to know where this writing ends, I would like to suggest that you stop now. Because .I smell something burning in the kitchen ...............

Wake me up if you would like to hire a comedy writer, okay?

Comedy writer for hire? You've come to the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...