Tuesday, December 7, 2010

James Bond never wants to carry a gun now!

James Bond never wants to carry a gun. He has already known that this is too much--people won't see that as part of a heroic manner. Got a license to kill doesn't mean one can show off any weapons one has, to threat someone else.

"Let me know about your license to kill, Mr. Bond," Robocop suddenly appeared and asked him before he went to Venice that day to see a secret admirer, But James Bond didn't say a word.

"If I may know, what kind of weapon you have now?" James Bond asked Robocop instead.

"Mosquito coil."

"Are you kidding me?"

"How tough are you, Mr. Bond? Beware of malaria!"

"Sorry, no time for a bull shit. I've got to go now."

"She's not there?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your secret admirer!"

"How did you know that?"

"Wanna try my wit? I sent you the SMS!"

Robocop burst into laughter, showing his shining yellow teeth. James felt like jumping over the bed.

Wait a sec, what does it mean, native speaker?

2 comments:

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...