Sunday, November 7, 2010

Victoriati.com below are ...

Victoriati.com below are sponsored listings for goods and services related to the website which has put my blog's name without asking permission and giving any back links.

Thank you sir, glad to have my blog promoted. A tickling story about blogesphere is that this practice should not be considered a crime

Even though Mr. Robocop as a police officer cannot tolerate this, it is unwise to tell him about how victoriati.com, in fact has given me an idea of placing my blog on Google Search Engine. Is it inspiring, right? What do you think about it, Mr Robocop?

What? You're having a haircut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...