Sunday, November 14, 2010

Robocop VS mosquito

Anyone wonder why Robocop is here to tickle your fancy? I don't know for sure myself. I just let him have fun with me, besides, I am sorry if he just wanders out there accompanied by stray dogs. I know how miserable life is if you feel alone, distressed and canned.

If you read Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, RoboCop is a 1987 American science fiction-action film directed by Paul Verhoeven. Set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan in the near future, RoboCop centers on a police officer who is brutally murdered and subsequently re-created as a super-human cyborg known as "RoboCop". The film features Peter Weller, Dan O'Herlihy, Kurtwood Smith, Nancy Allen, Miguel Ferrer, and Ronny Cox.

He used to be a tough guy, but now, he prefers to amuse people with me here. It is better than supporting terrorists out there, I guess. And this good boy never links terrorism with Islam. He is not naive and neither is he a bigot.

Incubationer LTDUnfortunately, just this morning he came to me, complaining, "Mr. Nurman, why didn't you buy a mosquito coil last night? I couldn't sleep well!"

Poor boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...