Sunday, September 5, 2010

Paris Hilton to ignore 'ridiculous, cruel' rumors?

What can other say? You're suck? It's the end of the world? Or eat it!?

Paris Hilton doesn't have to put up with anything troubling her!

Banned from a hotel, separated from her boyfriend or cocaine found in her purse, all is like being pretending before the camera.

She is not on location now. She is somewhere in a place where she can tickle her own fancy. She is learning how to paint people tickling each other. But I don't know if she is also learning how to fast in Ramadan month. There are tickling creatures around her abstaining from alcohol. After finishing one work, she'll shake her body with them.

Here Paris Hilton doesn't have to avoid paparazzi, because this place is close to heavens. Nobody will be able to reach her, either by means of transports or by phone.

This morning she had breakfast with a huge of basket from heaven. I didn't join her because I was and am fasting. She said, "it's okay, Mr. Nurman, go on, tickle everybody's fancy. You don't have to babysit and lul me more. I'm okay."

I smiled and followed her suggestion. But, one thing for sure, I just wanted to do something that ...... That was how to get myself out of her dream?

We don't even know each other, do we, Ms. Hilton?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...