Thursday, September 10, 2009

Funny blog: great inspirations!

Their lives have changed amazingly! Here, two distinguished persons talk about who has inspired them most.

Charlie Funtoblog on his father, Martin Nicetoblog.

My father, a funny blogger, is my hero. He once told me, “If you can’t make a funny blog, make a tickling blog,” and I’ve never forgotten that. He is my best friend, and my motivator, and my most loyal ally. I wish everyone had at least one person who inspires him or her the way my father inspires me. Now, every night and day I think on newer funny posts and another improved funny blog.

Blogmaker Tarzan Van Cliff on comic creator Stood Lee

I started blogging when I was two or three years old and I got heavily into Funny Blog when I was about five. My favorite character was always Germ-man learns to blog a funny blog and I started creating my own comic characters under the influence of Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy. Back in 1989, I came out with my own tickling blog and some funny bloggers said that my blog was not funny. I didn’t care. I created more and more funny blogs! I was excited when comic creator Stood Lee wrote to me and said that he liked my blog. Whereas my blog was nothing; it’s only about germ to demolish your body!

More inspirations:

All is here on a funny blog named Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy:    ................................................... at Google

Funny blog about tickling Cinderella, funny blog about tickling Superman, funny blog about tickling Blogger, funny blog about tickling Fortuneteller, funny blog about tickling Lover, funny blog about tickling Obama, funny blog about tickling Michael Jackson, funny blog about tickling Britney Spears, funny blog about tickling Jet Li, funny blog about tickling Jacky Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...