Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogger bedtime story, some tickling jokes

tickling blog is Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy
Not so many jokes lately, blogger has a toothache!
Beware! This blogger jokes are not intended for corruptors anywhere in the world to repent! You're broken-hearted? In big debt? Impoverished? You may enjoy them. This is the first post I wrote long before this blog fiercely becomes the one to tickle your fancy with funny stories of celebrities and public figures, and enriched also with a lot of funny and silly images.
For you looking for an alternative reading you may subscribe to this blog, comment or ... and if you have business to do using video, you may hire me to create one for you. No jokes. Bloggers should become a sort of advisers for you, don't you think? Like, when you manage brand, outreach connectionwill be great.

Ladies and gentlemen, ..... Weird Jokes of Blogger Bedtime Story. Just tickle your fancy ...

My master woke me up after a thousand years of meditating. I was told it was the year of 2009.

“In your search for enlightenment what have you got?” he asked me.
“Many, “I replied,” including traffic.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know, visitors.”
He raised his eyebrow.
“So, what are you going to do next?”
“Go down this mountain.”
“And?”
“Work on a blog.”

Since nobody was able to get rid of my serious disease, my servant suggested my father an option, “Your majesty, why don’t we bring the prince to Soho. He is the famous faith healer living in the country.
I got up and interrupted, “Why don’t you just bring me to the net station. To have my blog visited all the time that is the best medicine of mine."


Why those paparazzi keep bothering you?” my assistant asked me, trying to keep up with my pace on the way to a shooting location.

“Guess what?” I said calmly.
“Because you’re famous!”
“No, because I have a promising blog.”

Lois Lane got mad at Superman who broke his promise. It was her birthday and he didn’t even send her flowers.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” he apologized.
“So what? You’ve just sent a bunch of roses to Martians?”
“No, I’ve sent my compliment to Mr. Nurman’s blog. It was great!”

If they sound funny to you, thanks for thinking that way. If they're not, thanks for not corrupting people's money. More about blogger weird jokes click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, please ...

Indonesian Voice Over, Male Voice! Try Nurman

Hi, long time no post. I hope you're fine there. Stay healthy, stay safe. You know, I keep renewing this domain and hardly ever write an...